Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Price Reduction!!!! Leifsdottir Size 4 Sapphire Swing Coat



BRAND NEW WITH TAGS

Hi guys, just dropping in with an item for sale! Actually, one of my lovely blog readers is the proud owner of this beauty, but it's just a bit too small for her, so she asked if I could help her find a good home for it!

Originally priced at $550, she is willing to part with this for $250. Paypal payment is preferred.

If you're interested in this lovely coat, please send me your contact information (chrissieb@att.net) and I'll forward it along to her. She would be happy to provide you with additional pictures and information.

Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. oh i like it very much!! Saddly i can't purchase it!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Your style and vibe are great. Please check mine out and if you like it follow me back! Appreciate it!

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete