Saturday, March 19, 2011

BLOG SALE! Rare Anthropologie Dress: Size 4

Hi guys, hope you're all enjoying a wonderful weekend so far! I'm about to head out shopping, but wanted to drop by to say hello and post this little dress that I'm selling. It's the Wye Valley Dress from Anthropologie (sold in 2008, I think). I purchased it on Ebay in size 2, but it turned out to be a size 4 and it is way too big on me. I never got around to altering it, so I must not want to wear it THAT much, right??? Right!

So, I'm selling it for $75 shipped. If any of you are interested, please let me know. You can post here or email me directly at chrissieb@att.net.

UPDATE: THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!



Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. I e-mailed you. :) I hope you received it! This looks like it is a very pretty dress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, how disappointing for you, to think you`d found it and then it`s the wrong size! Maybe one will come around again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chrissy, if you still want that dress but in your size, Stephanie is selling it for $80 shipped. Her email address is prettymoof@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete