Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vintage Chanel

Hello, lovelies, I hope you're all enjoying the weekend thus far! Thought I'd share a few more pics of my lovely "new" handbag, this beautiful vintage Chanel 2.55 Classic Double Flap Bag that I purchased recently.

Last night, my boyfriend and I shared an amazing early V-Day dinner at a wonderful Italian restaurant, so it was the perfect occasion to introduce this gorgeous little number to the world.:) I'm also wearing my new purple dress from Nordstrom, which I scored for 40% off last week!







Since we're having some decent, mild weather here in NYC, I'm about to head dowtown to see what the stores have to offer in the way of early spring fashion. I may even poke my head in at Anthropologie to check out which new dresses have finally appeared on the floor.

Enjoy the rest of your day and let me know if you bought anything good recently!


5 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with vintage Chanel....so timeless, you have years and years of wear ahead. By the way, purple looks great on you!

    <3, natasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter the COSMOPOLITAN Magazine giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing bag!! Congrats on that beauty!

    As far as the grey leather jacket, I bought it awhile ago - last year from Lord & Taylor!
    Also, I normally do answer all questions on my blog, but since you asked it a few days ago, didnt want you to think i ignored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* The Chanel is gorgeous...! The whole outfit is classic chic. I love purple paired with grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, great bag! And the purple dress looks very nice! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't go wrong with chanel! you look gorgeous with your beautiful purple dress. you have a pretty face also. :) love a new yorker--lived and worked in manhattan for many years. :) new follower, and hoping to stay connected. cheers from new england!
    happy new year!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete