Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally, Anthropologie!

Hi girls, how have you been????? Wow, it's been a minute since my last post...a long minute, LOL!!! Guess I just needed to take a little break from the blog world. Don't get me wrong, I still lurk around and read and post frequently on others blogs, but as for my own, well, I guess the serious lack of cute winter clothing has left me feeling rather uninspired. Now that we're turning the corner into spring (in a little over a month), I'm FINALLY stumbling upon some lovely, feminine frocks that have sparked my interest.

I've been pretty vocal about my disappointment in Anthropologie items lately. The dresses this winter haven't been that great, and in some instances, they've been downright ugly, IMHO. Pretty disappointing, considering that this is usually my very favorite store to shop at. I've been religiously visiting their website each day, though, always hoping to find something new and beautiful, and today, I finally got my wish.

Behold, the lovely addition of the Glanz Dress by Beth Bowley ($158). The colors are so fresh and pretty, and the shape of the garment is sure to flatter all sorts of different body types. Can't wait to try this one on at the store. I hope the colors are as vibrant in person as they appear on my monitor!





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I just put this on my wishlist about 30 minutes ago! I love it! Good minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds, Robin, great minds, LOL! It's so pretty, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so bad Chrissy! This Dress made me a crazy. I ordered it after about 2 minutes of consideration after just waking up and seeing it this morning. FULL PRICE. I am so in love with the Glanz. What's with that name anyway? Oh then I ordered one of the Long Ago Far Away Belts. On sale! What do you think Chrissy. Are you going to run down and try this one on tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, absolutely, I am dying to try this on! I will have no problem paying full price if it appears in person like the photos above!!! Good for you for taking the plunge!!! I hope my store has it, though. If not, I will anxiously await your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, and I agree with you...What the hell is up with the name of this dress, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say....I saw the name and was like "uh.......what were they going for"

    ReplyDelete