Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

Hello out there to all of my lovely readers! Sorry I've been an absentee blogger this week, but life has been crazy-busy.
Just dropping in to wish all of you a very safe and happy holiday! I hope you're enjoying a relaxing day by the water/pool/television, or perhaps cookin' up some delicious barbeque...

On the fashion front, I just wanted to share with everyone a BEAUTIFUL little dress that I am drooling over. It's the Ole Dress by Leifsdottir. Yes, girls, this one is currently a wee bit out of my price range at $328, but I love it! Such a gorgeous shade of green, and the floral pattern is a work of art. Interesting that this is part of their Fall 2010 collection, because I wouldn't exactly categorize this as a fall dress, but it is spectacular and lustworthy and I'm dreaming and scheming up a way to be able to afford this.





Have a great day and I'll be back soon to discuss more amazing fashion finds!

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous dress. It would look great on you! Hope you can get it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I really want it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so so pretty! I bet it would be fantastic on you with your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so beautiful!!! I can see why you are haunted by it!

    ReplyDelete