Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mackage Opening in the Big Apple!!!

Just wanted to let all of my coat-lovin' New York City ladies know that Mackage will be opening its first U.S. store down in Soho!!!! Many of you may be familiar with the super chic and edgy designs from this Canadian-based retailer. Well, now Big Apple residents will have access to some amazing winter fashion with just a quick ride on the subway.







*Images courtesy of Hey, Lady Grey

Located at 123 Mercer Street, this 2,000 square foot retail space will also feature an exclusive line of shearlings. Doors will be open on 12/3/2010. That's right, girls, TOMORROW! As a coat fanatic, I can't even tell you how amazing this news is!

Read more about it here.

If you girls own or love Mackage coats, you know this is big news! Anyone heading downtown tomorrow to check things out?

Have a wonderful evening!

7 comments:

  1. I passed the storefront-in-progress a while back - so glad it's finally opening! Are you going to take the plunge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely going to take the plunge! I really want that first coat, and I also love the one that you got, as well. They're so expensive, so I can only get one or the other, but I'm torn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their coats! I own 2 now, but I bought the first one 3 years ago, and I still get so many compliments when I wear it! The fit of a lot of the coats is very flattering. So exciting;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! hope you'll join the giveaway on my blog? have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful coats! and the coat i'm wearing from ASOS is actually a size US 6.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for coat number two. The Blue. Awesome ruffles going on there. I can't believe they belted a coat. And it looks awesome. So jealous of you New Yorkers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, I LOVE coat #2! It is so gorgeous! Too bad it's freakin' $730!!!! I want it sooo badly.

    ReplyDelete