Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cute New Anthropologie Items

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well on this fine Wednesday evening. Only 2 more days until the holiday weekend is upon us.:) I, for one, am desperately in need of this three-day weekend! My mind is already filled with images of long, lazy days, barbecues, and whatever fun in the sun I can participate in.:)

I see that Anthropologie introduced some new items today. Have to say, for once, I'm not in love with most of them. I feel like I'm seeing the same styles reworked each month, with maybe a new color or type of sleeve thrown in to make things appear new and unique. There are a couple of cute things that caught my eye, though.

I really love the Time Gone By Dress by Maeve. Featuring a lovely, soft peach color, this sweet little thing offers a modern twist on a vintage-style dress. I adore the fluttery sleeves and the swingy circle skirt. Can't tell if the trim and belt are black or dark brown, but the contrast against the light color fabric is lovely. My only concern is if this light shade will wash out my fair complexion. Only one way to tell...look for a fitting room review on this one!:)



RicRac's Ring of Bows Tank is also swoon-worthy. Navy, polka dots, and ribbons??? Sign me up!!!!



How about you guys, did anything grab your attention? Did I miss something amazing? Let me know what you're liking (or disliking) these days!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I think the Time Gone By Dress is just beautiful! I'd love to try it on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Damson Lace Blouse is not at all me, but I like it. I also like the Frothy Top, but I'm afraid it would look too juvenile on me. It's a bit Little House on the Prairie, and I don't think I can get away with that. I don't know why, but sometimes the things I like most are the ones I can't wear!

    ReplyDelete