Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fabulous Fashion Finds

Hello to all my darling readers! Well, the weekend is finally here and I finally have a moment to catch my breath and browse online for amazing new fashion finds! Anthropologie continues to churn out one gorgeous new item after another. Check out some of the latest additions that have been added over the past day or two...

I am just LOVING the Shady Wisteria Blouse by Leifsdottir! As usual, the price is crazy expensive, hovering just below the $200 mark, but I think this is simply gorgeous! I love the soft blue shade and pattern, not to mention the amazing cut-outs along the neckline and in the back of the top. Very unique and feminine, and would look beautiful paired with a flowy white skirt. The cotton smocking in the back should also allow for a comfortable fit along the waistline, as well.



This next offering is the super cute Graphical Dress by Edme & Esyllte. Hued of an amazing shade of blue, this dress features a nice pop of color at the waist and a sweet little bow in the back. The cut and fabric appear to be very functional and comfortable for a hot summer day. Definitely adding to my Wish List.





Deletta's Unveiled Tank offers a lovely departure from the run-of-the-mill, everyday tank top. This one comes in 4 pretty colors, including two that are striped, so it's hard for me to pick my favorite...I think I need all four, lol!:) The ruching along the neckline and arms is just breathtaking. LOVE!



Now, these next 2 may have been out for a bit longer, but somehow I didn't see them until today.

First up is this gorgeous little top by Fei, the Cozy Mallow Blouse. This lovely cream blouse features an adorable floral eyelet pattern and slubby jersey material under the arms to ensure a comfortable fit. I need this one in my life! I'm already thinking of all the outfits that I could build around this one simple piece of fashion perfection.:)



This next piece is Odille's Sunday Supper Shirt. This one comes in 2 lovely shades, although I prefer the golden yellow and purple motif the best. Featuring plaid, ruffles and cinched sleeves, this top is both cute and casual and would work well with a skirt or even a pair of jeans.



Whew! Once again, I'm left to wonder how the heck I'm going to save a penny this month! Too many temptations!:)

Have a wonderful weekend and please let me know what you're loving at Anthro these days!

3 comments:

  1. omg.. I must have the Graphical Dress.. it's my school colors and I'm loving the bow and neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, I just went on Anthro's site this past Friday afternoon and saw 3 new blouses I LOVED, but that were all $160+ in cost - sheesh! I am thinking of popping by the store to see them in person (including Shady Wisteria and Magnolia's).. see if potentially I can talk myself into splurging on one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also posted about the graphical dress and want it in a baaaaaaad way. The bow in the back is just darling.

    ReplyDelete