Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Making Space In My Closet...

Hey lovelies, hope your week is going well. Are we all excited about the new releases from Anthropologie or WHAT????!!! I'm going to have to do some serious spring cleaning to make room for all the new cuties that I plan to bring home with me. We all have our favorite items, but I MUST find a way to make these babies mine!!!

Fallings Fleur Tank by Deletta. Especially love the pink version! Ruffles and flowers adorn the front of this gorgeous cotton tank. I'm in love!!!



I just love the vintage feel to the Weisshorn Blouse by Girls from Savoy. The navy Swiss dot pattern and blooming daisies create one beautiful-looking top. I can just imagine this paired with a sexy, sleek pencil skirt.



RicRac's Dawn Break Top is simply lovely in this soft shade of Sky Blue. The airy knit fabric should prove to be cool and comfortable for the summertime, and I just adore the little ruffles on the sleeves.



Moving away from tops, I fell in love with the silky pastel Gyroscope Skirt by Girls from Savoy.



If the Rock Slide Skirt by Odille doesn't prove to be too overwhelming for my petite frame, this could potentially be an amazing addition to my wardrobe. I love the various shades of blue and the ruffled tiers.



The Undercurrent Dress by Moulinette Soeurs really caught my attention. Featuring an eye-catching array of colors (ivory, electric jade, and aubergine), this lovely silk dress would be perfect for those warm summer days.



Well, folks, those are my current favorites. Feel free to share with me what you hope to bring home one day soon!:)

2 comments:

  1. I love that last dress! The little detail on the waist completes the look. I haven't seen it in stores yet here in Seattle. For some reason, I think we get everything a little late. Hopefully we'll get it in soon so I can try it on.

    http://simplycindi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too, Cindi! I'm heading to Anthro over the weekend. NYC doesn't always get things first, either, which is odd!

    ReplyDelete