Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nordies Purchase

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend! Can't believe that Sunday afternoon is here already. Sigh. Where does the time go????

Well, on a brighter note, I purchased a really cute new dress from Nordstrom! Yes, after several disappointing experiences with new Anthropologie items recently, I decided to hit up some other stores and see how I fared. I came home with this little number, Maggy London's Print Matte Jersey Dress.



I think it's simply adorable! I love the contrast of the gorgeous flowers against the solid dark background, and it looks super swingy and comfy to boot! Perfect for the summer.

What do you think, ladies, do you like it? What sort of retail therapy did you embark upon this weekend? Do share the details!:)

3 comments:

  1. VERY pretty, sometimes I have to go to other stores and get my anthro goggles off! Then, I realize what I'm missing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I love me some Anthro, but we're definitely limiting ourselves if we only shop there! I'm not all that thrilled with most of the latest offerings there, so I'm happy to check out other fashion options!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bright colors against the dark dress are so pretty!

    No shopping for me this week- I needed a break! More precisely, my checkcard did!!!

    ReplyDelete