Saturday, May 15, 2010

SKIRT FOR SALE

Hi darlings, hope you're all off to a great start this weekend!

I ordered this cute little skirt from DownEast Basics after seeing it on another blogger. It really looked cute on her, and it's a decent knockoff of Anthropologie's Scalloped Clouds Skirt by Floreat. This version comes in navy and pink, but I chose the pink because it's summer. The sizing was supposedly standard, so I ordered my usual size 2...oy vey! What a mistake! This skirt was SO tiny! I could barely pull it up over my hips, and I had to wrangle with the zipper for about 5 minutes to zip this baby up. I looked and felt like I was in a sausage casing. NOT a good look at all.

If there is a tiny girl out there who is interested, I'm selling this for $25, which includes the price of shipping. It really is a cute skirt, but the fit is for someone without much going on in the hips and behind. Just shoot me an email and let me know!




Notice how similar it is to the Floreat version (shown below) sold at Anthropologie earlier this year? DownEast Basic's version is longer and less A-line, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment