Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mad about Mod!!!

Hi everyone, can we say TGIF tomorrow??!!! Whew, it's been such an incredibly busy week, and I can't wait for some downtime to hit up my favorite stores over the weekend! Nothing more satisfying than uncovering the latest and greatest fashion discovery du jour.

As you may have figured out by now, I absolutely adore vintage-style clothing, and while I can always find a fix at my local Anthropologie store, I really hate to limit myself to just one place to shop. I find myself spending hours upon hours scouring the web for amazing fashion finds. One place that always comes through for me is Modcloth.com, an online retailer that specializes in indie, retro and vintage fashion. I've picked up a couple of really beautiful coats and some cute little dresses from this store in the past. The prices are very reasonable, the quality is good (in most instances), and I find that the merchandise runs pretty true-to-size.

They also have an amazing customer service team that is extremely helpful and understanding if there are any issues with your order.

You can check out just a small array of what they have to offer below:















Hurry on over to check out the site, as sizes are very limited in quantity and tend to sell out REALLY quickly.

2 comments:

  1. That blue coat is LOVE but impractical here in FL! I love Modcloth as well, their pieces are so unique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stalked that site incessantly in search of that coat...sold out on Day One and would only reappear on rare occasions in large sizes...finally, it appeared in size small and I bought it! I have to have it altered to an XS, as I'm super petite in the shoulders/bust and it hung on me, but it is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete