Saturday, January 30, 2010

The One That Got Away...

Hi, everyone, I hope you're enjoying a great weekend so far! Any good plans? It's super cold over in my corner of the world, so I'm holed up at home with a steaming cup of hot cocoa. I've spent the morning browsing online, scouring Ebay for sweet deals on Anthropologie items from the past and present.

Do you ever have that ONE item that got away that you can't get out of your head? Believe me, I've regretted not buying LOTS of things over the years, but the one item that haunts me to this day is this gorgeous little eyelet dress from Lil that was sold back in 2008 (I think). I just posted on Ebay's Want It Now feature, as I MUST have this dress in a size 2 or 4. If any of you readers know where I can find this, or if you have one you'd like to sell, please let me know!

Eyelet Silk Dress by Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment