Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to new readers...


I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but would like to welcome readers to my site! My name is Chrissy and I am OBSESSED with fashion! I am always on the hunt for that new, fresh piece to add a pop of color or a twist to that otherwise ho-hum outfit. I scour stores around the city in search of fun, unique pieces that (hopefully) won't break the budget.

I love a variety of stores that offer clothing with a "vintage" style, such as Anthropologie and ModCloth.com, but have been known to discover the most amazing, one-of-a-kind pieces in the treasure trove of unique boutiques that are scattered across the city.

I'll be posting my discoveries, wish lists, and latest buys as the year unfolds. Thank you for checking out my blog, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment