Saturday, March 20, 2010

Anthropologie Painted Porcelain Tee For Sale

Hello, my lovely readers! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. It's another absolutely perfect day here in NYC...clear, sunny skies, warm temps with a light, cool breeze...can't wait to get outside to enjoy every moment of it!!!

On a completely unrelated note, I have decided to sell this lovely little top that I purchased from Anthropologie about a month back. It really is adorable, but I realized that I'm not going to get enough use out of it to make it a worthwhile purchase. It's a size XS and has never been worn outside the store dressing room. Would look simply adorable with a pair of jeans for a fun, casual look.

I'm asking $30 shipped. If you're interested, please email me at chrissieb@att.net and let me know!



Have a fabulous time out there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment