Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh, Pretty Little Dress...You Will Be Mine!!!!

Hi out there to all my lovely readers! I hope you're kicking off the start to another great weekend! I plan to head over to my local Anthropologie store to check out what's new and beautiful!:) Look for some fitting room reviews to follow shortly.

Of course, I check Anthro's website constantly to see what new additions have crept up, and I came across an absolutely GORGEOUS, STUNNING new Anna Sui dress that I must have!

It's called the "Rising Battenberg Dress" and it is truly lovely. I am such a sucker for anything with lace, and this dress has some amazing details! The lovely cream/pink color combination adds a feminine air without being too "precious," in my opinion. From its scalloped hemline to the intricate lace embroidery, this silky charmeuse dress has everything going for it. The price is insane, though, clocking in at $288. I'll have to see if this looks as good in person before forking over some serious cash for it.



Okay, everyone, I'm off to explore the latest finds. I'll be back in a jiffy to show you my latest reviews!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't live near an Anthro, but if you happen to see this dress in the store today, please let me know how it is!!! It looks beautiful on the website! I go to Atlanta on Monday, so I'll be looking for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will absolutely let you know! Isn't it gorgeous????? It may be too girly for some, but it's definitely my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this dress is lovely:) I love the way the peachy slowly fades into a crispy white~ and I can imagine how it would look stunning on you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came back from Anthro and sadly, the dress has not hit the stores yet...but I will find it, you can be sure!:) Anna Sui sizing is strange, otherwise I'd just order it online right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it probably won't be in Atlanta tomorrow either! :( Hopefully, I'll see some other new ones a few bloggers tried, like a white dress with pastel polka dots, and VJ in LA tried on a Girls From Savoy dress which was really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gemma, my store did have the white/pastel polka dot dress, and I gave it a whirl. Reviews to come later. It would be cute on the right person, but it didn't work well with my super pale complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to see some real life pics of this dress - anyone seen it and tried it on?

    Emily @ http://spillingthebeans-emily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily, I was told that the stores wouldn't be getting this one for another week or 2. I can't wait to try it on! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Atlanta Anthro at Lenox received this dress. In all honesty, I did not like it when I saw it on the website. But I absolutely loved it in person and it came home with me! I'll have a review of this on my blog later tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome, Stephanie! I am dying to see it, because for me, it was immediate love!

    ReplyDelete