Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Awesome Etsy Find!

Hello, lovely readers, hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days, but my schedule has been insanely busy.

Tonight, I just wanted to kick back and unwind, so I headed over to Etsy to check out the gorgeous, one-of-a-kind, handmade jewelry that never fails to catch my eye. I tend to get almost overwhelmed on Etsy...so many amazing things to choose from, often at very reasonable prices!!

Check out this great little shop called divinerose that I came across this evening. She has some of the prettiest pieces and incorporates vintage charms and beads from around the world in her beautiful designs.

Here's a small sampling of some items that I fell in love with...









Head on over and pick up a great piece for yourself, or treat a friend/family member to some amazing, affordable jewelry. Don't be afraid to mention that you heard about the shop on this blog!:)

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

2 comments:

  1. I love etsy, and am always so impressed with how talented some people are. Those necklaces are adorable. I just stumbled upon your blog, and became a follower - it's very cute! Feel free to follow mine :)

    http://spillingthebeans-emily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily! Welcome! I will most certainly follow your blog, as well! Isn't Etsy the best?

    ReplyDelete