Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first blog award!:)

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great week so far! I'm absolutely exhausted, and I still have two more work days until the weekend! Boo!

I am super excited and flattered, though. Want to know why? The lovely Kim at Anthroholic has honored me with my very first blog award! Thanks so much, Kim! You really made my evening!

I just started writing this little blog 2 months ago, and I'm having such a great time connecting with all of you "fashionistas" out there!

Here it is, the Fashion Blogger Award...and I'd love to honor 6 of my super awesome fellow bloggers with this award, as well.



Here you go, ladies! Hope you enjoy this award as much as I love reading your blogs! It's very inspiring to come across so many talented, creative, and fashionable women on the web.

Jacquelyn of Musings by Jacquelyn

Dea of dea diaries

Debye of Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.

Carrie of My Inner Fashionista

Sophie of Breakfast at Anthropologie

Tara B. of Little Girl Big Closet

Have a fabulous night, everyone! I'll be back soon to dish the dirt on my latest Anthropologie purchases! I'll be making quite a few as soon as that next paycheck hits my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment