Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cute New Arrivals!

Well, lovely readers, my wish came true! We are in the midst of a big snowstorm here in NYC, so I decided to take the day off and save myself a grueling commute into Manhattan. This gives me extra time to scour the web for the latest fabulous fashion offerings, and I see a few new items on the Anthropologie website that are worth introducing to the world.

First up is this amazing little Swinging Sweetheart Dress by Girls from Savoy. This is just flat-out adorable! I love the ruffled trim, kicky little skirt, and the lovely contrast between the soft pink top and dark bottom. This looks like it stepped right out of a 1940's movie. It's so light, floaty, and feminine, and it's going onto my Wish List immediately.



Next, we have this cute new offering from Moulinette Soeurs, the Peeking Needlework Dress. I love the black lace material and the little white bow in the middle. This would be perfect for summertime parties...Such a sweet, feminine frock that I would welcome into my wardrobe with open arms.



Hellooooooooooooooooo, my pretty! Next, check out Bailey 44's Daily Gathering Dress. This is a super cute, super comfy jersey dress that I can't wait to try on! I love the dark grey shade of this, and the gathered detail at the waistline is so beautiful! The only concern that I have is the length...the website lists this as being only 35" long. What's up with all these short dresses, Anthropologie??? Some of these items would look so much classier with just a few extra inches of material.



I'll end this latest post with this pretty little number by Floreat, the Parachuting Petals Top. At $128, I find this very pricey, but I love the beautiful blue color, little flutter sleeves, and the pretty embroidery. I'll definitely have to wait for a sale on this one, though.



Have a fabulous day and enjoy the latest new fashions!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy! I just realized you write a blog! I've added you to my blogroll and thanks for having me on yours :-)
    I can't wait to see that first dress in person - I'm worried the chest might look odd, but hopefully it will look good on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that pink and black dress!


    Sarah
    www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete