Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday and More Favorites From Anthropologie!

Hi readers, Happy Friday! Whew, am I glad that this work week is over! I had to trudge into my office in a raging snowstorm yet again, so I am very happy to be cozy and warm in my apartment right about now!

I promised more Anthropologie favorites from the new collection. Here are several items that I am totally lusting after. I swear, I really do need to hit the lottery, because my obsession grows more and more each day!

First up is the Silk Obi Blouse by Leifsdottir. As usual, the price is making my eyes hurt. Can't quite afford $200 for a top, but this one does have some very pretty details. I love the folds along the sleeves and the bright, cheery yellow floral motif. If this one goes on sale, I will give it serious consideration.



Next, we have Yoana Baraschi's Dewbud Tee. This is such a gorgeous little top! The turquoise color is amazing and I adore the applique detailing along the front. It's really unique and pretty, and at $88, one of the least expensive items you'll find at Anthropologie.



Up next is the Salitre Blouse by We Love Vera. This is simply adorable!!! The beautiful sunset shade streaked with white stripes is simply divine, all tied together with a big bow along the waist. So cute and would look fabulous paired with both jeans and skirts! The perfect summer top, in my opinion. If this fits me well, it will definitely be coming home with me.



Next, we have this Grecian Goddess-inspired top, the Chantico Tank by Bailey 44. The soft pink shade is my favorite, but this also comes in white and grey.



Switching gears to skirts here, I am absolutely in love with this next offering by Anna Sui, the Airy Eyelet Skirt. Ivory and eyelets in one garment, what's not to love???? This would go so beautifully with so many tops in my closet. At $168, the price is a bit steep for me, but if it makes the Fresh Cuts in the future, it's mine.



Last, we have this cute little Dreaming In Green Skirt by Eva Franco. LOVE IT!

I really love the fresh, springtime colors, the textured tweed fabric, and the button detailing along the waist. The colors and pattern set this apart from your standard, everyday pencil skirt. Can't wait to try on in person!



Have a great weekend everyone! Let me know if you hit the stores and, if so, what you come home with!:)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely bought the Salitre Blouse online as soon as it came out. I couldn't wait! it's soooo cheery and cute! Just hope it fits.

    I want The Chantico tank and The Dewbud top as well- they're both wish-listed and I'll probably buy before they go on sale since they are in the cheaper end. ;-)

    ReplyDelete