Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympic Fever and a Brand New Purchase

Hi, readers, how are you???? I'm doing great! I am so addicted to the Winter Olympic Games! I've been glued to my television set for days now...I just love the skating, skiing, luge, hockey, etc. So exciting to watch and Vancouver is such a gorgeous city!!!

Before I dash back to my skating event, I wanted to share with you my latest Anthropologie purchase. It was part of today's Fresh Cuts.

Here we have the Painted Porcelain Tee by Deletta! Isn't it adorable? I've wanted this since late November, but couldn't quite bring myself to spend the $60. Now that it's 50% off, I had to have it! I think this will look just fab with my Forever 21 skinny jeans and brown boots, and I'm sure I can dress it up a bit with a pretty skirt for the office.




Did you guys score some great deals today? Do dish the dirt if you did!!! I'm always happy to hear about what you guys bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment