Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rare Anthropologie Item For Sale

Hi guys, Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...my guy and I shared a fabulous dinner last night at a great restaurant in NYC. Had some steak and shrimp scampi and it was amazing!

I don't normally use this blog to sell items, but I made an Ebay purchase 2 weeks ago that didn't work out so well for me. I bought this gorgeous, amazing Wye Valley Dress by Maeve, but it was listed as size 2 and it turns out that it's a 4. Needless to say, the dress is just way too large for me in the bust/shoulders. I was going to have it altered, but found a smaller size, so I'm offering this one up to any interested reader.

This dress is in excellent condition and appears to hardly have been worn at all. It is so lovely and feminine, and I know it would look great on one of you!!!!


UPDATE 2/23/2010: The zero was too small, so now I have decided to just alter the 4 to my size (a 2 is nowhere to be found). If anyone wants to buy the zero, please let me know!

****SOLD ON 2/28/10 ****
Size 0
(NO LONGER AVAILABLE)



Please email me at chrissieb@att.net if you are interested. Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer that the sizing was wrongly listed! Such a cute dress but that experience of being mislead doesn't help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I couldn't figure out why the dress was so huge when I first opened the package...bummer indeed, and it's such a pain trying to return Ebay items!!!

    ReplyDelete