Sunday, February 28, 2010

eShakti: Fantastic New Fashion Review

Hi lovely readers, hope you're all enjoying what's left of the weekend! These days certainly fly by, don't they?

I wanted to share a wonderful store review with everyone! As you all know, I am absolutely obsessed with finding unique, gorgeous pieces that you won't find on everyone walking down the street. Yes, I do love my Anthropologie clothes, but I also try to shop at small boutiques, both online and all around New York City!

In an earlier post, I featured eShakti and the wonderful, custom-made products that they offer to ladies of all shapes and sizes! Ladies, this is truly an extraordinary online outlet!!! They offer the most beautiful clothes (if you like Anthropologie's style, then you'll enjoy eShakti, as well) and the prices are amazing! You can buy standard sizes or have your clothes tweaked to perfection by their tailors...it's truly like having your own personal stylist on hand.

A couple of weeks ago, eShakti's marketing director came across this blog and contacted me directly about doing a product review. I chose a beautiful dress and now I can't wait to share the final product with all of you!

A drumroll, please...

The moment I stepped into this dress, I fell in love. The material is a soft, silky cotton sateen that looks and feels like silk. It drapes beautifully and is super comfortable on the body. I ordered the standard size 2, and the fit was perfection! The style has sort of a 1950's tea dress vibe. It's extremely classy and with the A-line shape, would be flattering on most body types.



Side shot of the dress...



Top/bodice portion of the dress...



Not only does the dress look great on the body, but the actual workmanship is beautiful. Check out the gorgeous details of the garment below.

This shot captures the wonderful brown/beige tones of the dress, sharply contrasted with the chocolate brown sash, and showcases the lovely pink embroidered flowers and spring green leaves that adorn the front of the skirt. I was really surprised to see the embroidery, because I assumed that the flowers and leaves were just part of the print.



Here's a closeup shot of the beautiful floral embroidery.



The tiered sash adds a lovely contrast to the beige tones of the dress.



Here I am, smiling from ear to ear. I adore this dress!! Thanks, eShakti!!



Well, readers, I hope that you enjoyed this latest review, and
be sure to head on over to www.eshakti.com and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment