Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Is In Full Bloom at Anthropologie

Hi everyone, how are you???? It's snowing like crazy here in NYC, and I barely made it home tonight without wiping out on the slippery sidewalk!!!

All this crazy weather we're having makes me long for warmer, prettier days ahead. I cannot wait until true springtime weather arrives! Until then, I can escape by viewing all of the pretty new offerings on Anthropologie's website. I can't wait to hit the store this weekend to hunt down some of these items!

Here are some of my new faves that will hopefully come home with me one day soon...

First up is the gorgeous Caballo Falls Dress by Lil. The print is very pretty and I love the beautiful blue shades. I'm hearing that the spaghetti straps have been replaced with wider, sturdier straps on the dresses in stores now, so that's a definite plus if you have a large bust.

Can't wait to try and buy!:)



Next up is this breathtakingly beautiful dress by Moulinette Soeurs, the Wind Catcher Dress. This gorgeous little dress literally took my breath away! It is so feminine and floaty, and the golden sash and metallic print offer a nice contrast to the ivory color of the fabric. My only concern with this one is that it could potentially wash me out big time, being very fair and all. Will definitely give this one a whirl in the dressing room, though!



This next dress by Moulinette Soeurs is super cute!!! Called the Homegrown Dress, it's just perfect for a picnic or garden party. The bright, bold floral print is adorable and the cut looks very flattering. Can't wait to try this on! Makes me happy just looking at it!



I'm also absolutely IN LOVE with this adorable green (also comes in navy) Blooming Lattice Cardigan by Wendi Reed. I've had really good luck with this designer, and I love the details along the neckline! This would look great over my ivory eyelet Betsey Johnson dress, so as soon as this baby is off backorder, it's coming home with me for sure!



While we're on the topic of sweaters, check out this gorgeous baby blue Curling Posies Cardi by
Guinevere. This also comes in ivory, but this amazing, soft blue shade would be universally flattering on almost any skin tone and is one of my favorite colors on the planet.



I'll be back soon with loads more of my faves, as they keep adding new stuff seemingly all the time! Have a fabulous evening everyone! Drop me a line and let me know what you like, hate, need to get, etc. from this amazing new collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment