Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost and Found...

Hi readers, how are you???? I'm doing fantastic!!! I took a vacation day tomorrow, so I get to have a long weekend!!! Aren't those the best? Even better, I work for a bank, so we have Monday off for President's Day. I'll have to hit the stores for all those great sales!!!

Anyhow, as you all know, I constantly scour the web for Anthropologie items, and I'm super excited to report that I am now the proud owner of one of those dresses that I missed out on back in the day...this amazing little Spotlight Dress!!




Isn't is adorable?? I was kicking myself for not getting it last year (or was it 2008?) when it completely sold out of stores and online, and it only shows up on Ebay once in a great while...at least in my size. Can't wait to get it in the mail!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love bright, bold colors and soft pastels, so it's very rare that I buy something that's black...but with that sunny yellow sash at the waist, this dress has the perfect spring/summertime twist and I'm already imagining how I plan to style this.

Have you guys found any items recently that you had "buyer's regret" about passing up?

Hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment