Thursday, February 18, 2010

OOTD & Another Gorgeous Arrival

Hi guys, how are you? One more day until the weekend! I, for one, cannot wait! I'm so exhausted from work and cannot WAIT to kick back and relax for a few!

Of course, my Thursday would not be complete without a nice browsing session on Anthropologie's website, and they continue to add a few new items all the time...so bad for my budget!

I just fell in love with this gorgeous little wrap dress by Sophia Eugene . I don't own many green items, but the shade is unusually pretty and the print is super cute. A little pricey at $198, but I will definitely add this one to my Wish List.

Fiber Optics Dress



I leave you with my outfit of the day. I'm wearing the Free Flow Tank with a super cute, dusty rose sweater from Ruche. I continue to get so many compliments on this tank, so I'm extremely happy that I decided to break down and buy it.





Have a wonderful evening everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment