Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Boy, do I love my readers!!!

Hi everyone, how are you? Halfway through another crazy work week here...just a little bit more to go and then it's the weekend and play time!!:)

Ever since I started this little blog, I've been amazed at how many of you have reached out to me and tried to help me out in so many ways when it comes to locating must-have, need-it-now merchandise. Well, tonight is certainly no exception. Wanna know what I found and bought??

I'm super excited to have located a size 2 Organdy Tea Dress from Anthro's Spring 2005 collection! One of my fabulous readers, Emily, kindly sent me an email to let me know that she'd seen a new listing on Ebay. Better yet, it had a "Buy It Now" button, so I was able to snap that baby up immediately, and at a really great price! I am sooooo excited, dear readers...this dress is like the Holy Grail of Fashion to me, and I've been trying to find it for years!:) I can't wait to receive this in the mail and I'll be sure to model it for all of you.



I hope you're all having a great week and scoring some goodies from the latest Anthro sale!

Also, if any of you have had a chance to try on the Zehavale Chocolate Chip Dress or the Maeve Impressionist's Dream Dress, can you please let me know how these fit?????

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy! I'm glad you were able to get the dress of your dreams! It's beautiful! Hope you post some pictures of you wearing it!

    Now you must get the Impressionist's Dream dress! It really is pretty and the colors are great! Like I said over at Kim's blog, it does fit TTS. I only said it may run slightly small because it just fit around my waist. I've tried some Maeve dresses before, regular sizes, and they usually run big on me. But this is a petite size, I don't know how much of a difference it made.

    I'm sure it will look fabulous on you and I can't wait to see you try it on and review it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that was SO sweet of Emily and I have to agree w/you - the readers in this blogging community are the best. I have found Anthro items I thought I'd never get my hands on again. Can't wait to see your dress on you!
    The Chocolate Chip Dress is still not in my stores and I'm dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for the dress! So glad you got it! If it doesn't work out for you, let me know, I may be interested. Although, I can't imagine why it wouldn't! I'm sure it will fit and look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo, I'm so glad you got it! It is so gorgeous. It was clearly meant to find you! :) Can't wait to see how you style it!

    ReplyDelete