Friday, April 30, 2010

Fashion Advice Needed!

Hi guys, I'm back with a quick evening post. I feel as though I spend all my time obsessing over Anthropologie items. Sometimes it feels as though I forget that all other brands and designers exist. Well, tonight I decided to branch out a little and I headed over to another favorite site of mine, Tracy Reese.

I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous color and pattern of these two items, but ouch! The prices are insanely expensive and I thought I was on a budget???? Anyway, I MUST own one of these 2 items. The pattern is just to die for and the vibrant blue color...wow! I think this is my favorite shade in all of humanity. Truth be told, if I had a lot of money, they would both be coming home with me. So, readers, I need you to help me choose. Do I get another dress or do I purchase the lovely top? I would get great use out of both, so it's really a toss-up.

Placement Floral Smocked Blouse by Tracy Reese



Indigo Floral Jersey Dress by Tracy Reese



Let me know what you guys think! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my what a difficult choice;-P well I dunno (don't punch me: get both get both get both...lol) I have a dress fetish so usually I go with the dress (and 'cos it's easier?) but a top can be a lot more versatile: and wouldn't this look gorgeous paired with white pants/pencil skirt for the early summer?
    but whichever you get, I cannot wait to see how amazing you'd look in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought that was a bow at first on the blouse, but it isn't! How pretty these are. You and I seem to like the same kind of things. You know what, I am not a dress person, but I like the dress better. However, since you're on a budget, I would get the top - you could wear it with a blue skirt and it would be almost like having the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great, the top is unique in the way the sleeves are draped, but I LOVE the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decisions, decisions, lol! Thanks guys! I think I'm going to get the top, because it's cheaper and maybe a bit more versatile. Believe me, if I was a rich girl, I'd be getting both in a heartbeat!:)

    ReplyDelete