Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Latest Sale Score

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good day! Wow, tons and tons of great things went on sale over at Anthropologie! Bad timing for my wallet , because this is a big bill-paying time of the month.:(

However, I didn't walk away COMPLETELY empty-handed. Oh, no, readers, I've been stalking the Anna Sui Airy Eyelet Skirt for weeks on end. Now, paying $168 seemed just plain crazy, but at 50% off? Maybe only slightly less crazy, but I had to have it! It's so perfect for summer!



Just wanted to share my happiness with you. Did anyone else score anything amazing today?

6 comments:

  1. The skirt is indeed perfect though the sale price is still not so perfect for me~ I'm super happy to see so many mark-downs today as well~ got the lean lines tunic that I've been eyeing on for so long~ and snatched two pairs of tights...
    there are a few other items that I really like but I guess I'll wait around a bit hoping for a second mark-down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, believe me, I didn't feel like I got any amazing bargain on this, lol, but I'm just happy that it made the sales rack so quickly. I really couldn't afford to get it, but I didn't want to take the chance that it would sell out, esp. since I've been really lusting after this for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I know exactly how this feeling is like! times like this I think this way: first there are only 2 kinds of outcome, either it gets a further mark-down or not, the latter needs no more thinking about; the former leads to two more possibilities, either it is within 2 weeks so you can get a price match; or it is outside the 2 week period, leading to 2 more situations, either your size is sold out so you can always be happy you snatched it at the right time, or your size is still available so you just order a new one and return it with the old receipt: all possibilities thought out, buying it is always the right call! lol~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see this skirt on you and how you style it! Glad you got it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that skirt will look awesome on you! I haven't seen it in person so I'm excited to see how you style it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, I had to send this one back. It made me look pregnant, and I got an XS!!! Bad fit and too poofy. I should have listened to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete