Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dear Readers, I need to hit the Lotto...

Why, you ask???? Because yet again, I'm being taunted by the pretty, pretty new arrivals on Anthropologie's website! This week has brought one budget-buster after another. I'm seriously going to have to get a second job if I want to afford all these lovely things.;)

Lookie here, aren't these pretty?

I just LOVE and ADORE this first Island Holiday Dress by Moulinette Soeurs. The bold pattern and vibrant colors are really eye-catching and the belt is amazing! Now, I'm not sure how this one is going to work with my coloring, but at first glance, I'm in love.



This next one is super pretty, as well. It's called the Shifting Feathers Dress by C. Keer. The gray floral pattern is really lovely and feminine, and the fabric is so floaty and comfy- looking.



Next, I am seriously in love with Maeve's In a Twinkling Dress. How cute IS THIS??? I just adore the gilded golden dots sprinkled across the ivory fabric, not to mention the sweet neckline. The only drawback is that I feel like I already have a similar style dress with my recently purchased Beda Dress. What do you think, guys? Can I justify adding this one to my wardrobe????



I'll stop now with this beautiful navy creation from Burlapp, the Eyeleted Islands Dress. The ruffled bodice is oh-so-cute, and the skirt is just gorgeous with the embroidered eyelets adorning the fabric. At $158, it's pretty pricey for a cotton/silk blend summer dress, but it's one I may consider on sale.



I don't know how I'm going to restrain myself this month, and they keep adding more new items each day!!!

Well, readers, I'm off to enjoy a delicious Thai dinner with the boyfriend. Let me know about all the new purchases you're making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment