Monday, April 5, 2010

Latest Lustworthy Item

Hi everyone, how are you? I hope your week kicked off to a good start. I always find myself in need of a little extra inspiration on Mondays, which leads me to hours of browsing online in search of gorgeous, lovely articles of clothing. Seeing a beautiful dress or adorable top always puts me in a great mood and gives me all sorts of new fashion ideas that I'd like to incorporate into my daily life.

One line that I really love is Leifsdottir, which is an insanely expensive brand (on my budget) carried at Anthropologie and a bunch of other higher-end department stores. They also recently launched their own online shopping site that you can check out here.

I just love all of the beautiful, feminine clothing, but the prices unfortunately limit my ability to purchase much by this brand. Here is one item that really caught my attention, though. It's the gorgeous Silk Cotillion Blouse, and Readers, this one is to die for, don't you think?



Look at the amazing detail along the shoulders and neckline!!!! Featuring a soft, silky fabric and soft, pale rose shade, this would look wonderful paired with a white, flowy skirt for a perfect, incredibly feminine spring/summer look. Ringing in at $228, this one is way too expensive for me at the moment, but I think I need to find a way to bring this home with me eventually!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing evening and I'll be back tomorrow to report on the new sale items at Anthropologie! I hope they have a better selection than last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment