Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cute New Items

Hi, darlings, how are you??? I've been a bad, bad blogger. I really meant to post something sooner, but this week has been insane and things just kind of got away from me. I've barely had time to scour Anthropologie's site for lovely new offerings!

Never fear, I'm back! Haven't had a chance to do more fitting room reviews, but I'm seeing more and more merchandise that I will NEED to review in person, and perhaps even add to my already WAY TOO FULL closet.:)

Here are some of the cuties that have caught my eye this week...I'll start with the lovely Fresh Current Dress by Girls From Savoy.



Like several other bloggers, I'm really attracted to the soft, lovely colors of this beautiful dress. The fit could be a little iffy, though...the style and neckline could be matronly, so I'll definitely need to try this one on before ordering.

Next up, I am just loving this gorgeous, vibrant turquoise
Windy Dunes Cardigan by Moth. This is perhaps my very favorite color on the planet. My eyes pop like crazy against this standout shade. If the fit is right, this one is definitely coming home with me.



I'm also strangely attracted to the Gilded Lily Skirt by Edme & Esyllte. I love the shimmery material and the feminine ruffles. I hope it's not too shiny and metallic in person, but this one appears to be quite lovely and would be a nice neutral shade for the summertime.



The cute little Lift-Off Jacket by Daughters of the Liberation has been around for awhile, but it's back in a lovely cream shade. My only concern is that it appears to be the type of fabric that would wrinkle easily, so I have to check on that in person. LOVE the flower detail and it would go perfectly over those flowy, feminine spring dresses.



Finally, this cute little dress popped up on the site yesterday...Floreat's gorgeous Subcontinent Dress. This one is so cute! I love the fiery color combo and the beaded belt. I saw this on another blogger and it was super flattering. As long as the skirt isn't too poofy, I definitely plan to snap this one up.



Well, lovelies, I hope you have a great rest of the week. Please let me know if you checked out any of the newer items. I can't wait to hit the stores when I get some time to breathe this weekend.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment