Monday, June 7, 2010

Glorious Green Dress

Hey everyone, hope you survived Monday in one piece. It's always so tough for me to get back in the swing of things after a couple of days off from work. Sigh. I really need to hit that lotto soon!:)

I thought I'd share another recent purchase with all of you. As you know, I'm obsessed with my Anthropologie items, but every now and then, I branch out and spring for something from another store. This little Maggy London dress is from Nordstrom, and I just love it!



First of all, look at those amazing green shades! Talk about vibrant and eye-catching. Those of you who have read this blog for awhile will know that blue and green are my favorite colors in the universe. I feel like a walking Pantone color wheel sometimes. I've never been one to gravitate towards classic shades of black and white or understated neutrals. That's just me, I'm a little out there, lol.:)

The quality of the garment is really topnotch. The fabric, although a bit heavy for summer, drapes beautifully along the lines of the body, and since I ordered the 2 petite, it falls just above my knees at a perfect length.

Although I won't be breaking this one out on 90 degree days, this dress will be a beautiful addition to my wardrobe.

I'll be back soon to discuss more fantastic fashion!

2 comments:

  1. I have a dress similar to this that's more coral-ish from Anthro and have yet to wear it again after I wore it to a friend's wedding this past Oct. Thanks for reminding me I should give some love to that baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I love Maggy London! Can't wait to see it styled!

    ReplyDelete