Friday, June 4, 2010

Gorgeous New Blouse at Anthro

Hey everyone, it's finally Friday! Yipee! Even though I had a "short" week with the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, I still feel like this week has been eternal. So hard to come into work when it's sunny and warm outside. I really just want to pack up and head to the beach.

Anyway, to dull the pain of being in the cube farm, I headed over to Anthropologie's site this morning and look what I found, this darling, darling little top by Floreat!
Wow, this is so gorgeous! I love the soft sky blue shade and all those gorgeous eyelets! The detail on this top is simply breathtaking. Can't wait to pick this one up.

Tambour Blouse by Floreat

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE it! I'm about to go add this to my ever-expanding wishlist. hahaha! if you get to try it on at the store, please post pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely do a fitting room review on this one! I am in love! Only thing is that Floreat tops tend to be big on me, but I don't care, I'll make this one work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floreat has been making such pretty tops this season, haven't they? I want this! I think I could wear it to work, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat, I definitely plan to wear this to work. Not sure if it's lined or not, and it may require a camisole underneath if not, but it's so beautiful! I'm going to look for it at my local store today.

    ReplyDelete